HOW i do "turn" ON or OFF for audio and subtitle?

• manuel muzzurru

manuel muzzurru - 2014-01-20

i need your help urgent:
    -how i do "turn" ON or OFF for AUDIO (my video file is MUTE for default, so i will add track audio for TURN ON but how do it?)?
    -how i do "turn" ON or OFF for subtitle (my file is SRT)?
    my dvdstyler is 2.6.1 thank you

• Edward

Edward - 2014-01-20

Your remote control should have an Audio Button or Subtitle button. However, if you've lost it and are using a "Universal Remote" that don't always have that feature you will have to create a menu with buttons that link back onto itself, but changing the audio and subtitle track accordingly.

There is a whole manual on the subject. Just check out the documentation and YouTube tutorial.

• manuel muzzurru

manuel muzzurru - 2014-01-20

ok, i undy for remote button, that is ok but example a dvd-video film (movie) my case is arthur by luc besson, there is button (menu) "setup" and there is button while to choose, example subtitle, i click and start movie that is worked but all cinematographic (commercial) there are all "turn" on or off for subtitle but i dont know how i do to dvdstyler..
      so i open here discussion to help me, next 2 days i will burn 1000 discs for dvd-video under DVDSTYLER 100% but i need your help for me for "TURN ON" or "TURN OFF" for subtitle and AUDIO (tip: change audio english and change audio mute this is a idee tip) but for now i need first to resolve SUBTITLE... ok?
      I’ll happy if you suggest me or any example tutorials or documentation, or link ok?
      thnak you

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks