Menu

Hi! It is possible to hide some tracks from the playlist?

felixda
2020-04-13
2020-04-15
  • felixda

felixda - 2020-04-13

Hi! Excellent plugin! I have a question:

Is it possible to hide some tracks from the Foobar2000 playlist? Some duplicate tracks are loaded into the playlist. Is it possible that by editing the DVD Audio tags, the next time I load it they will disappear?

The only thing I see in the readme with respect to this is:
    1. Enter info about all tracks (as full as possible). Use '-' letter for dummy tracks.

But I can't get it to work. I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me, it is a question that I have a long time ago.

Cheers
    Felix

Capture attached for reference

• Maxim V.Anisiutkin

File->Preferences->Tools->DVD-Audio options are for that/ And you can just remove tracks from playlist.

• felixda

felixda - 2020-04-14

Thanks for answering! The DVD Audio plugin options in this case do not filter, duplicate themes. One option is to delete them manually. But when I add the ISO back to Foobar2000, the same thing happens again. Is there a way to edit the tags or the .xml file so that I don't load them the next time to the playlist? I attach the XML. Hopefully there is some way so I apply it to other ISOs. I hope you understand, I am using Google Translate, my native language is not English. Thank you very much again

• Maxim V.Anisiutkin

I added "Do not load untagged tracks" option. When checked plugin will not be loading tracks without metabase info.

😄
    • felixda

felixda - 2020-04-15

Worksssssssssssssssssss :) Great job you do !!!!! You made my day :)
      Thanks Thanks Thanks

Last edit: felixda 2020-04-15