DisMon parameters

2011-04-26
2013-03-06
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hello,

first I have to say that your program really helps. I'm working under Windows with 2 Screens. On Screen is an 3D Screen for Nvidias NVision. That one is normally my secondary screen. Problem is allways if I have to test a application or to show some pictures and/or videos in 3D, I have to change the settings by hand. With DisMon I open the application only on the 3D monitor. Thats what I need and thanks for the help.
    I just have some more ideas how to use DisMon. Pictures, videos and everything is linked to a program to start with. Here normally a parameter gives the information about where the picture, video,… is located. This is at the moment not possible with DisMon. Would be nice if u can change this in the future, than it would be much easier for me :)

THX
    steph0815

• Gerald Evans

Gerald Evans - 2011-04-27

I think this may be possible at the moment, but would require some experimentation to make sure.
    It should be possible to change the executable associated with a particular file extension to be your own batch file which could then run DisMon to launch the original application with the screens changed.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hey,
    tried to implement your idea with no positive result. It still starts with an empty screen.

THX

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks