56 lines (35 with data), 1.5 kB
Before first release
- improve automake/autoconf setup (autoscan?), use pkgconfig for
liblo, improve handling of dssi.h until such time as we can
expect it to be installed somewhere.
- implement osc_configure_handler()
- add 'exiting' method
- add some documentation to the stuff in extra/, plus make sure the
dump programs are using the current format.
- clean up all '!FIX!'es
- complete documention
Needs to be done
- GUI: fix blinking of Patches clist when patch edit widgets are
- render: replace oscillator code with band-limited oscillators, and
if a BL hard-sync implementation can't be found, try slew
limiting the sync'd oscillator to at least reduce aliasing
- plugin: add mutexes on configure + event handlers in xsynth-dssi.c,
- GUI: add patch import (just set values, select Patch Edit tab)
? GUI: should Patch Edit Save Changes select the program number of
the saved-to patch?
- render: fix resonance limiting so it doesn't blork at zero with
- GUI Patch Edit: show high precision representation of slider value
in status bar.
- render: move envelope conditionals outside inner loop; implement
ramping of modulators (pitch bend, mod wheel, pressure, ...)
- all: make modwheel->cutoff and pressure->resonance modulations
? interaction between MIDI volume controller and volume saved in
patch on program change is not pleasant