85 lines (72 with data), 3.2 kB
20120324 CVS smbolton
* Bug fix to fsd_cleanup() from Rui Nuno Capela, allowing eventual
reinstantiation of FluidSynth (sf.net Tracker ID 1990241).
* Patch from Albert Graef to pass sysex messages on to FluidSynth,
allowing the use of MIDI Tuning Standard.
* Fixed plugin to use reentrant strtok_r().
20090104 FluidSynth-DSSI v1.0.0 release
* Version bump to 1.0.0.
20081214 CVS smbolton
* Version bump to 0.9.1.2.
* Bug fix from James McDermott for the broken-nwrite_float
code in fluidsynth-dssi.c when used with unusual sample
* Removed the FluidSynth source patches in extra/, removed
references to the patches in README, and reworked configure.ac
to simply check that the FluidSynth version is >=1.0.6 before
setting USE_AUGMENTED_FLUIDSYNTH_API and
* Added '-test' option to FluidSynth-DSSI_gtk.c to allow testing
the GUI without a host.
* Fixed to use gcc/glibc 'constructor' and 'destructor' attributes
instead of the deprecated _init() and _fini() functions (needed
for OS X 10.4 'Tiger').
* Added code in FluidSynth-DSSI_gtk.c to silently ignore the
20050608 CVS smbolton
* Version bump to 0.9.1.1.
* Updated code, patch, and docs to match Josh Green's FluidSynth
CVS commit of 20050607.
20050530 FluidSynth-DSSI v0.9.1 release
* Symlink fluidsynth-dssi to jack-dssi-host, if it exists.
20050510 CVS smbolton
* Version bump to 0.9.1.
* Moved FluidSynth-DSSI into its own SourceForge CVS module.
* configure.ac improvements.
20050424 v0.9.1alpha2 smbolton
* Changed to an API-conforming but less efficient implementation
in the plugin using fluid_synth_nwrite_float().
* Bundled the soundfont metadata loading code necessary to make
the GUI independent of libfluidsynth.
* Added automake/autoconf build system.
* Implemented global polyphony setting.
* GUI resizing fix.
* Optionally use GTK+ v2.x (edit Makefile).
* Updated for DSSI v0.9: implemented project directory.
* Updated for liblo v0.12: removed non-blocking hack.
* Implemented loading soundfont from SF2_PATH in GUI.
* Implemented gain setting in GUI.
* Better inter-thread cooperation: fsd_configure() now avoids
grabbing the mutex on 'load' calls when the soundfont is
already loaded, and fsd_select_program() checks for valid
programs before grabbing mutex, and saves the program change
if it can't get the lock.
* GUI now waits to send OSC update request from inside gtk_main()
20040715 DSSI v0.4 release
* Added minimal GTK+ GUI.
* Require DSSI v0.4.
* Incorporated into DSSI as example code.
* GUI: raise on 'show' if already visible.
* Makefile: added install, use of liblo pkgconfig, use of correct
* Added support for per-instance soundfont selection.
* Changed from rendering directly into the output buffers, to
always rendering into 16-byte aligned temporary buffers then
copying to the output, in case libfluidsynth.* was compiled
with SSE support.
* Added mutex protection of fluidsynth structures between audio and