128 lines (76 with data), 3.8 kB
20110523 CVS commit smbolton
* Fixed linking with GNU gold linker (thanks to Alessio Treglia for
the bug report).
* Use RTLD_LOCAL when dlopen()ing plugins.
20100919 CVS commit and 1.1.0 release, smbolton
* Man page updates.
20100916 CVS commit cannam
* Added '-c' option for client name to jack-dssi-host.
20100628 CVS commit smbolton
* Fixed configure.ac to check for OS X Qt 4 frameworks, and to add
'-lX11' to QT_LIBS when Qt is X11-based.
20100627 CVS commit smbolton
* Added dssi_list_plugins and dssi_analyse_plugin tools.
* Updated README for Qt 4 and new tools.
* Fixed jack-dssi-host.c ALSA client ports to be of type
* Fixed trivial_synth.c getControllerTS() to use DSSI_CC().
* examples/Makefile.am fixes: reverted trivial_sampler_qt_CXXFLAGS
to again include $(ALSA_CFLAGS); added math lib to
* Version bump to 1.0.1.
20100601 CVS commit smbolton
* Updated example GUIs to use Qt 4 (thanks to Charles Flèche!)
20100530 CVS commit smbolton
* Fixed an uninitialized variable bug in less_trivial_synth.c.
20090109 CVS commit and 1.0.0 release, smbolton
* Added manpages (thanks to Mark Hymers and Debian!)
* Freshening URLs, etc., for 2009.
* Small dssi_osc_update fixes.
20081214 CVS commit smbolton
* Implemented the 'sample-rate' OSC method in both jack-dssi-host
and the example plugins, and described it in RFC.txt.
20081212 CVS commit smbolton
* jack-dssi-host: changed to use jack_client_open() instead of
deprecated jack_client_new() (requires jack >=0.99.14).
* jack-dssi-host: fixed audio output port connection to avoid
JACK MIDI ports.
* Example plugins: use gcc/glibc 'constructor' and 'destructor'
attributes instead of the deprecated _init() and _fini()
functions (needed for OS X 10.4 'Tiger').
* Multiple clarifications in RFC.txt: configure, program, and
control OSC messages are not echoed back to the originator;
argv supplied to the UI should include the full path (all
existing hosts do this, to the best of my knowledge);
eliminated some inconsistency between use of 'PLUGINS' and
'MYPLUGINS' in examples.
20061213 CVS commit cannam
* Add another simple example -- the basic Karplus and Strong synth.
20051012 CVS commit and 0.9.1 release, smbolton
* Updated examples/dssi_osc_update.c so it works again.
* jack-dssi-host: upstreamed gcc4 fix from Gentoo ebuild.
20051006 CVS commit smbolton
* Added an '-a' option to jack-dssi-host, to disable automatic
connection of audio output ports to JACK physical output ports.
* Updated why-use.txt to reflect currently available plugins.
20050723 CVS commit cannam
* jack-dssi-host: send updates out to UI if received from
20050525 CVS commit smbolton
* Version bump to 0.9.1.
* Replaced static makefiles with a full autoconf/automake/libtool
build system. Hope it solves more problems than it creates....
* Dropped message_buffer.[ch] use from less_trivial_synth.c, since
it's been commented out, and crashes some hosts.
* Conditionally omit the ALSA sequencer client code from
jack-dssi-host.c if building on a system without ALSA.
* Updated documentation to reflect FluidSynth-DSSI move and
autotools build system.
20050516 CVS commit smbolton
* Moved FluidSynth-DSSI to its own separate CVS module.
Summary of changes, version 0.9 (20041103) through 20050510
* Numerous clarifications in the documentation.
* Fixed less_trivial_synth.c for use on big-endian systems.
* jack-dssi-host: better handling of LADSPA hinting, support for
audio inputs, support for LADSPA-only plugins, better signal
handling with cleaner shutdown, several smaller bug fixes.