Now with the addition of Unicode support and tweaking a little, dRSSReader can be used anywhere.
Thanks to Victor (rotalume), who joined the team recently.
The new version of dRSSReader is published. I've added, basic-authentication support. With this addition you can receive your mails from GMail.
I've also found out that, some of the source files were missing. So I added all the files I have, in a zip file, for sourcers...
I have finally found time to make the source downloadable. But you need some components (MSNPopup - included in source-, VirtualTreeView and CoolTrayIcon) registered before successfully opening the project file.
Sorry, no update is available yet.
There are numerous enhancements.
And most stable version available yet!
I highly recommend downloading this version until new upgrade.
I've fixed some bugs on version 1.1.
It is still version 1.1 though.
So uninstall and reinstall 1.1 from scratch.
I've released version 1.1 of dRSSReader.
The changes are;
1. History added to RSSEditBox
2. History added to OPMLEditBox
3. Doubleclicking in FEEDS vstFeeds focuses the feed
4. Guid creation for RSSItems are fixed
5. Config.Xml and Configuration class is modified to support multi-languages
6. Project name changed from RSSViewer to RSSReader
7. Url and Text support added to OPML outlines
It's working!!! Great. I am constantly using it now!!!
Version 1.0b of dRSSReader is a stable version.
Feel free to download, try and mail me at "email@example.com" anytime you want.
Finally I was able to post the first beta version of dRSSReader.
1. Fully supports RSS (all versions), Comments API, RDF and ATOM
2. OPML support
3. Archive support
4. Runs on threads
It is stable. If you are into RSS, then you should try this!!!