The SourceBrowser now allows for labels.
Now, Looking at how I did it, and how spe handles it, I am not sure which is ideal!
Please feel free to mess around with the behaviour of where labels end up.
My concern was I did not want classes split in half by labels if the user did not indent, so I used a lazy sort of algorithm (plop it on whatever the last block level was).
ExecuteCommands is a drPrompt method,
that lets you run commands in the prompt.
My initial plans were for a startup script (implemented)
and "Run Current Line in the Prompt" (not yet implemented).
This allows for all sort fo mischief, most notably ugly sync errors (which I am pretty sure I have handled).
I have not yet added this to the docs, as I want to see how well it fares in the wild before letting people know its roaming around.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.