From: Mike Machuidel <machuidel@ya...> - 2000-09-22 18:58:12
Me again !!!
I hope you read my last mail, I'm currently doing some
tests with xfree:
- Finding out the easiest way to enable DRI for G400,
3DFX and TNT, may be a source package to compile the
drivers with ensurance it works.
- Dri Tweaking (trying to get better performance)
- Finding some work arounds to bypass some problems
- Writing some documentation for XFree DRI, easier
than the current
- I'm going to write another test program like gears
and glxinfo with progressive logging, with automatic
delocking of the Xserver from another TTY in case the
Xserver locks up, it has to test the system for
symbolic GL links and virtual links too.
Help I need:
- I need some stories of people how they got DRI
working (especially for the G400 and TNT)
- Explanations of serveral problems, like the freezes
in games and incompatibilities (G400), the proble I
- I also like hacks to increase the performance and
fix problems in DRI (hacks without quality loss
Everybody is pleased to help, see above!!!
you can mail me at machuidel@...
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.