There was one small error in the dri/#/vm file that I
missed. Also, I think I have prevented our outlook mail
system from 'helping' me out by ZIPing my already gziped
Included is a patch against the DRM sources in 2.4.0-test11
that fixes the /proc files. Currently all requests for less
than the entire file are ignored (the whole file is sent)
and requests with an offset (i.e. requesting the second
half) are not supported.
Since I had thought for quite some time that /proc/drm
had a hatred for newlines, only to find out that
`cat /proc/drm/0/mem` is in fact getting only half the
file, I decided that it would be better to just make it
There is no optimization here, I just fill up the page
as if the whole file was requested but when returning I
set up the *start, *eof, and len to be correct for the
request. The only assumption I made was that the requested
length would never be 0 when data is expected, from what
I can tell this will always be the case.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.