This release of DRBL live (2.4.5-35) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2016/May/30).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.5.4-1.
- Package drbl was updated to 2.20.11-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.21.13-drbl1.
- Add watch ocs-scan-disk for local block device in prep-ocsroot.
- A new example file mdisks-checksum was added. It is used to save or restore disk with checksum mechanism enabled. Especially for deploying multiple disks.
- Remove /etc/network/if-up.d/ntpdate in DRBL/Clonezilla live. We should not touch the system/bios time when network is up unless user manually runs ntpdate.
- If image is not checked on sever, client should not check unless it's select_in_client mode. Fixed in drbl-ocs.
- Use "toram" instead of "toram=filesystem.squashfs" so that vmlinuz and initrd.img can be found and use in DRBL live env.
- Add option "-i" for fatresize in ocs-resize-part. This seems to avoid an issue about resized file system can not be read on MS Windows, while it is OK on GNU/Linux.