This release of DRBL live (2.2.0-22) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Nov/12).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.11.6-2.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.6.9-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.8.8-drbl1.
* Improvement: adding slash in the sshfs command to avoid a remote issue. Thanks to Baird Ramsey and Richard Freeman (https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/171/).
* This release was built with live-build 3, so the live-boot was updated to 3.0.1-1.drbl3, and live-config was updated to 3.0.23-1.drbl2. Due to this change, the live media mounting point after system booting now is /lib/live/mount/medium instead of the previous /live/image.
* Package partclone-utils was updated to 0.2.1-drbl1.
* Package tcplay was updated to 1.1-1.
* Some services were not disabled successfully when live system was created.
* In some cases the network card modules were not loaded in initramfs so that the DRBL clients failed to boot via PXE.
Log in to post a comment.