* This release of DRBL live (2.1.2-7) includes major enhancements and bug
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is
based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Aug/20).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.10.7-1.
* The package drbl was updated to 2.4.28-drbl, and clonezilla was updated
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.66.drbl1. A better disk cache mechanism was
* Package syslinux was updated to 5.10.
* Gdisk was updated to 0.8.7-1.
* Language files ca_ES, de_DE, es_ES, it_IT, fr_FR, ja_JP.UTF-8, zh_CN and
zh_TW were updated. Thanks to RenÃ© MÃ©rou, Michael Vinzenz, Juan RamÃ³n
MartÃnez, Gianfranco Gentili, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Akira YOSHIYAMA,
and Zhiqiang Zhang.
* File sda-img.info should not be included in the partition image to be
* Device name sdap1 is not the partition of sda disk. Thanks to julienb35
for reporting this issue. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/
* The postrun action was not selectable in expert mode.
* Options "-f -f" is used for ntfsresize in ocs-resize-part. Thanks to
Jerome Charaoui for this suggestion (https://sourceforge.net/p/
Log in to post a comment.