This release is a bug fixed release, with some updates.
- New upstream memtest86+ 4.00.
- An option (-w|--include-wireless-modules) was added in mknic-nbi. By default now we won't include wireless modules.
- Language files were updated. Thanks to Juan Ramon Martinez, Alex Ibanez Lopez ,Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Gianfranco Gentili, Annie Wei, Akira YOSHIYAMA and Zhiqiang Zhang.
- Debian 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3 are supported.
- CentOS 5.3 is supported
- Packages tofrodos, dos2unix, unix2dos, dmsetup, dmraid, kpartx and device-mappe were listed in the query packages for DRBL in drbl.conf.
- The patched rc-sysinit.conf for Ubuntu 9.10's upstart was added. Should be ready for Ubuntu 9.10.
- Services hal and dbus in clients now are not S20 for Debian-based system. It will be started earlier. This might fix some problem that keyboard and mouse are not working in DRBL client.
- By default "-r" option is on for clonezilla.
- Package hfsprogs is listed for Clonezilla live and Clonezilla SE.
Log in to post a comment.