We are very happy to announce that the first stable DRBL live has been released.
DRBL live is a live system based on Debian Lenny. The same tech used to created Clonezilla live or GParted live is used to create DRBL live.
Moreover, DRBL live includes:
1. DRBL server, the diskless server,
2. Clonezilla SE, the massive deployment server,
3. Clonezilla live, the disk or partition image or clone tool
4. GParted, the GNOME partition editor for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions.
5. More programs, e.g. disk or partition rescue programs, web browser, picture viewer...
Now DRBL supports Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
You can download it on http://drbl.sourceforge.net and use the same methods listed on http://clonezilla.org/clonezilla-live/#make to create your bootable DRBL live media. More updated doc will be added recently.