DRBL live has been in the beta status for a long time. Recently we have
some improvements so now it's about the time we can move it to stable
branch. Please help us to test it before it becomes stable.
DRBL live is a live system based on Debian Lenny. The same tech used to
created Clonezilla live or GParted live is used to create DRBL live.
Moreover, DRBL live includes:
1. DRBL server, the diskless server,
2. Clonezilla SE, the massive deployment server,
3. Clonezilla live, the disk or partition image or clone tool
4. GParted, the GNOME partition editor for creating, reorganizing, and
deleting disk partitions.
5. More programs, e.g. disk or partition rescue programs, web browser,
Now DRBL supports Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
You can download it on http://drbl.sourceforge.net (now the version
available is 1.0.0-2) and use the same methods listed on
to create your bootable DRBL live media.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Log in to post a comment.