This is a bug-fixed release with a few improvements.
- Language files were updated. Thanks to Gianfranco Gentili, Juan Ramon Martinez, Alex Ibanez Lopez, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Zhiqiang Zhang, Gianfranco Gentili, and Annie Wei.
- Another warning about -z3 (lzop) was added in dcs/ocs-sr menu.
- Merged the revised language file en_US. Thanks to Dylan Pack <sarpulhu _at_ gmail com>.
- Debian 5.0 is supported. firstboot.DBN5.0.drbl was added.
- drbl-aoe-serv was improved to give error message if no NIC was found.
- Patched rc-default for Ubuntu 9.04 was added.
- New upstream syslinux 3.73.
- Bug fixed: "get-all-nic-ip -c" failed to identify if NICs are "eth0 eth0:1", e.g.
- Bug fixed: "edd=on" parsing failed when running "drblsrv -i" first time.
- Bug fixed: ntfsclone was not able to run on amd64 Debian Lenny due to /emul was not copied to /tftpboot/node_root. Thanks to Olivier Korn (https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=detail&atid=671650&aid=2693933&group_id=115473) and Jose Luis (https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=6873691).
- About Clonezilla:
- The parameters of drbl-ocs "-j2" and "-j3" were merged to be a single parameter -j2. Thanks to Orgad Shaneh for this idea.
- The prompt to use space key to mark the selections was added for most of the checklist type of dialog.
- Now "-g auto" option will run grub-install only when the grub config partition is on the restored partitions list.
- ocs-live-dev will use tar instead of zip when recovery file is larger than 2 GB. Thanks to Frank (frank28 _at_ users sourceforge net) for this bug report.
- An option -e2 (to use the CHS from EDD when running sfdisk) was added. This will reduce the possibility of cloned MS windows boot failure. Thanks to Orgad Shaneh for this idea.
- Udev data instead of lshw is used to get the serial no of harddrive. It's faster.
Log in to post a comment.