Some new features and bugs fixed:
- Support Ubuntu 8.10 and Mandriva 2009.0.
- Default to use Fedora 10 netinstall in drbl.conf.
- New upstream memtest86+ 2.10.
- drbl-netinstall was updated to provide an option to run generate-pxe-menu.
- Default to let client use same arch kernel with server for Ubuntu.
- Two options were added for Clonezilla: generate/check MD5SUMS and SHA1SUMS.
- Bug fixed: The function to parse /proc/cmdline for ocs_* was improved. It failed on Ubuntu 8.10. Thanks to Orgad Shaneh for reporting this bug.
- Bug fixed: /etc/event.d/rc-default of clients should be patched on Ubuntu 8.10. Thanks to cer85, AsGF2MX and Jonathan Krishnanantham.
- Bug fixed: Not only CentOS 5, but also CentOS 5.* only i686 kernel are available, no i586 one.