From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2008-09-22 05:01:21
Some new features were added in this release. As usually, some bugs were
- One NIC server is supported now. Both alias IP address or no alias IP
address for the single NIC will work.
- drblpush now can work with ethernet port with private IP address class
B and netmask 16. It was only for netmask 24.
- Public IP address clients are supported now.
- New upstream syslinux 3.71.
- drbl-live-boinc was updated.
- rc.sysinit and halt for CentOS 5.2 were added.
- firstboot.SUSE11.0.drbl was added. opensuse-11.0.repo and
opensuse-updates-11.0.repo were added.
- French languages was updated. Thanks to Jean-Francois Nifenecker.
- Japanese languages was updated. Thanks to Annie Wei.
- SAN (AoE) booting is supported now. For more info, check
http://drbl.sourceforge.net/one4all/drbl-sanboot.php. ///NOTE/// This is
still under testing.
- A new program drbl-syslinux-netinstall was added to create netinstall
zip for USB flash drive.
- About Clonezilla SE:
- The volume size of clonezilla image can be assigned when running dcs
to save an image.
- Broadcast mode for Clonezilla was added in dcs.
- "-r" option of clonezilla was turned off by default, since this might
cause some problems if an unknown partition exists. Thanks to Thomas Moler.
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.