Menu

Errors Using DRBL Live

DRBL Live
Armitron77
2019-10-05
2019-10-20
  • Armitron77

Armitron77 - 2019-10-05

Hello there. I'm new here and hope to get help on the issue I have been experiencing. When using either Clonezilla-live-20190903-disco-amd64 and or Clonezilla-live-2.6.3-7-amd64 versions to create an image on my Dell Insprion 1501 laptop, it works perfectly. Before the image is complete, I have the Clonezilla-live always check the image to see if it's restorable and it always checks out fine. When I get to use the latest version of DRBL-live to send the images via the network and using static, not DHCP, I get the following errors: "The image of this partition is broken: sda1" and "Failed to create a partition table on this disk: /dev/sda. Is this disk too small: /dev/sda?" I do have DRBL live on one USB drive and the backup images on another USB drive. therefore, I know there should not be a mix up. I even set the advanced prematers to -icds and still will get the error messages mentioned. I am attaching two pictures to show the errors. Hope to hear from someone soon to resolve the issue. Thank you.