because of sopme priority shifting I am currently not working
on the ARM port anymore. Since there seem to be some interest
in an ARM port of kprobes I will post my first results here.
- register/unregister a kprobe on an Sgold procressor
- fire pre-, fault- and posthandler.
What's not working:
- Cleanup of registers and stack if the probed instruction is a
branch or so ...
- Thumb mode is not supported
- Java mode is not supported
The patch is against a kernel 2.6.9 however not a vanilly one since there
is no sgold support in the mainstream kernel. But I think if there are
dependencies to Sgold they can be easily fixed. I looked ober the patch
and I didn't see something in the first glance.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.