#299 Mapping of XMLGregorianCalendar not working

Dozer v5.3.2
closed-fixed
None
5
2010-12-19
2010-12-10
DYS
No

I have two JAXB objects where each have an XMLGregorianCalendar field. I am trying to map them using Dozer 5.3.1. It seems to map correctly without any hiccups yet when I ran a JUnit test to compare the XMLGregorianCalendar from the source object to the one in the destination I got an assertion error. The error was due to the source XMLGregorianCalendar having a value for the timezone field while the destination did not. Every other field in the XMLGregorianCalendar though seemed to be mapped correctly.

Discussion

  • dmitry (lv)

    dmitry (lv) - 2010-12-19
    • milestone: 1323099 --> Dozer v5.3.2
    • assigned_to: nobody --> buzdin
    • status: open --> closed-fixed
     
  • dmitry (lv)

    dmitry (lv) - 2010-12-19

    Fixed in 5.3.2. XMLGregorianCalendar has both timezone and timeZone. Since Dozer checked those using equalsIgnoreCase this was causing a problem. Now equals() checks is prevalent over equalsIgnoreCase.

    In a few words - now it works :)

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks