DOSBox 0.55 has been released.
Dosbox is a full x86 emulator written in C/C++ with sound
It's main use is to run old dosgames on platforms which
don't have dos(win2k/linux).
We had the intention to make this release a bugfixen
release, but we added so many new features that it has grown
to full release
The most important new features:
- fixed font problems (sierra adventures)
- added full emm 3.2 and partial 4.0 support
- many graphics fixes to the ega and cga videomodes
- improved debugger to support breakpoints and such
- fixed some cpu instructions
- fixed startup problems with WinXP
All these changes resulted in running Civilization and
Colonization, Dune 2 with emm, Darklands.
Get it at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dosbox
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.