Tried running the game Azrael's Tear on a 64 bit Linux system.
With the dynamic core, the game displays no textures (screens attached).
With the normal core, textures are displayed, but the game is very slow.
I tried the dynamic_nodhfpu trick, and this made the textures work, but the game is still much slower than with the plain dynamic core.
I then tried the game under Doxbox in Windows 2000 on the same machine. Plain dynamic worked fine, good speed, textures appeared.
Since this problem only happens on my 64 bit Linux install and not on the 32 bit Win2k, I'll wager that this is a 64-bit specific problem with the dynamic core.