Dolibarr is a free modular software (you see only features you need) to manage small and medium companies, freelancers or foundations. It's an OpenSource software you can install on a web server or as a standalone software. Dolibarr is designed to provide simplicity:
Most important change into this versions are:
This release is the last version with support for PHP 4.. Next versions will require PHP 5.
No more support for Internet Explorer 6. Support for this browser version has been abandonned.
You can download 3.1 release candidate packages at https://sourceforge.net/projects/dolibarr/files/
Also, note that Dolibarr team has moved its source control manager from Savannah CVS to GitHub. New source repository is now https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/. Next version 3.2 development was already started onto this new platform...
A more complete list of changes is available here :
** ChangeLog for 3.1 compared to 3.0 **
- New: War against number of clicks:
- When adding a free bank transaction, form to add next one is still
visible (save one click).
- task #10969 : Add checkbox to close automatically invoice if
payment is complete (save 3 clicks).
- Reduce a step into supplier order workflow to save time. If user
has permission to approve, order is approved when order is validated.
(Save 2 clicks).
- In commercial main menu, left menu are already opened. This save one click
to open a proposal or order.
- Can add a discount for third party, during invoice edition (and we
saved clicks again).
- When creating a contract, sales representative are preset to user. This save
- Can edit several fields in bank transaction line page into one update.
- Creation of contacts from third party page go back to third party.
- Preselect model if there is only one. This save 2 clicks.
- Can remove a project if project has tasks. No need to delete task one by one.
- New: Enhance donation module. Add a status "canceled".
- New: Add filters on all statistics report pages.
- New: If a service contains subproducts, subpoducts are decrease when service
- New: Add status for third parties to disable a third party.
- New: Can send interventions cards by email.
- New: Increase list of available notifications into module Notifications.
- New: Add option MAIN_FIRST_TO_UPPER to force upper case of first
letters for names and firstname.
- New: Can filter of payment type in bank transaction list.
- New: Status of users is visible into user list.
- New: Support BSB code for bank account in Australia.
- New: Can set date of payment for autocreate invoice/payment when
creating a foundation subscription.
- New: Can edit note of payment.
- New: Option to make login not mandatory in member module.
- New: Add box for last members for foundation module.
- New: A specialized menu can now be used when using smartphones.
- New: Can add information on current user on ODT generation.
- New: Prefix on third party is not used by default. Hidden option
SOCIETE_USEPREFIX can restore old feature.
- New: Standing orders module use bank account from banks module.
- New: Ask password when creating a user from a contact.
- New: task #10577: Use a numbering module for shipment and contract.
- New: Can create manually order from proposal.
- New: Add a first workflow module to create automatic action on some
events (create order on proposal closing).
- New: Use autocompletion on invoice select when creating replacement
or credit note invoice.
- New: task #10885: Add a week view for calendar.
- New: task #11018: Add a status "not applicable" on events.
- New: Add subscriptions/country/region/town statistics for member module.
- New: Can define a proxy for external web access.
- New: task #11003: checkbox on checks for deposit.
- New: Add status into export. Add third party default language into export.
- New: Can filter on date and bank account when building check receipts.
- New: task #10958 : Add link to cheque receipts into bank transaction
line if exists
- New: Can import external ical url into dolibarr agenda view.
- New: Can add a logo on third parties card.
- New: task #11194 : Can delete uploaded photos
- New: task #9744 : Add the barcode to select products on Point of Sale module
- New: Subscription/Unsubscription to mailman mailing-list can be done on
validate/resiliate in foundation module.
- New: Can use extrafields on third parties.
- New: Add chart to report counts by status on element home area pages.
- New: Look: Usage of Jquery Notify to show result or error messages on action.
- New: Look: Minor enhancements into agenda view.
- New: Look: Nicer tooltips with transparency and shadow.
- New: task #11004: Create invoice from intervention.
- New: task #10501: Can use point of sale with different bank accounts.
- Fix: Better Postgresql compatibility.
- Fix: Numbering module for invoices use same number for invoice
and credit note if mask is same.
- Fix: Debug and clean withdraw module.
- New: External modules can add tabs on agenda views.
- New: External modules can also remove default tabs.
- New: External modules can force skin directory so force their own skins.
- New: External modules can add their own menu manager.
- New: External modules can force menu manager.
- New: External modules can overwrite all default language files by
forcing priority on langs directories on its own lang directory.
- New: External modules can show export list with an "enabled" condition.
- New: Support a backtopage parameter on contact creation page.
- New: Add id on div to show logo.
- New: Install wizard can activate a module at end of install.
- New: Dictionnary setup works with very large external dictionnaries (Add
- New: Can add user login into menu urls added by modules.
- New: Add fa_IR language.
- Fix: Move language ar_AR to ar_SA, sv_SV to sv_SE and da_Da to da_DK.
Log in to post a comment.