Only small changes and fixes, see HISTORY.txt for details.
Mainly to releasy current state, before changing some (erroneous) behaviour (css path, ...)
Apply [ 2714873 ] Fix for the overwritting of document attributes.
Fix [ 228 ] try local import of docutils components (reader, writer, parser,
language module) before global search.
Fix [ 210 ] Python 3.3 checks CVS syntax only if "strict" is True.
stylesheet_dirs(see above).... read more
Some of the changes
- Dropped support for Python 2.3. added 3.3
- enhancements in math.
- Fix  and  __import__ local writer, reader,
languages and parsers for Python 2.7 up.
- Change default of "syntax highlight" option to "long",
basic syntax highlight styles for LaTeX and HTML.
- enhanced error handling
- SmartQuotes transform for typographic quotes and dashes.
- Fix section numbering by LaTeX.
- Fix [ 3556388 ] Mathjax does not work with rst2s5.... read more
this is a bugfix release :
[ 3527842 ]. Under Python 3, converted tests and tools were installed
in the PYTHONPATH.
all the best
after many years the subversion repository moved from http://berlios.de back to sourceforge.net.
actually berlios shutdown might not happen, hopefully.
all the best to http://berlios.de and many thanks for support.
This is a bug fix release that fixes incompatibilty with sphinx.
Docutils 0.5 has been released.
You can download it from: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/docutils/docutils-0.5.tar.gz?download
For a list of major changes, please see: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/RELEASE-NOTES.html#release-0-5-2008-06-25
Docutils 0.4 has been released.
You can download it from: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/docutils/docutils-0.4.tar.gz?download
For a list of major changes, please see: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/RELEASE-NOTES.html#release-0-4-2006-01-09
Major changes since version 0.3.7:
* Added "file_insertion_enabled" and "raw_enabled" settings. See
* Added auto-enumerated lists. See
<http://docutils.sf.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html#enumerated-lists>.... read more
Changes since version 0.3.5:
* A special "line block" syntax useful for addresses, verse, and other
cases of significant line breaks has been added; see
<http://docutils.sf.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html#line-blocks>.... read more
Major changes since version 0.3.3:
* improved, extended and reorganized documentation;
* new cvs-table directive
* many minor improvements, additions and bug fixes