Date: 2006-01-22 19:41:58 +0100 (Sun, 22 Jan 2006)
New Revision: 4316
updated release procedure: no check-in freeze,
use release notes instead of CHANGES.txt; added note about
--- trunk/docutils/docs/dev/release.txt 2006-01-22 17:22:29 UTC (rev 4315)
+++ trunk/docutils/docs/dev/release.txt 2006-01-22 18:41:58 UTC (rev 4316)
@@ -10,20 +10,16 @@
.. _Docutils: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/
-(Steps in boldface text are *not* covered by the release script at
+Steps in boldface text are *not* covered by the release script at
sandbox/fwiemann/release.sh. "Not covered" means that you aren't even
-reminded of them. Note: The release.sh script needs to be updated to
-reflect the recent move to Subversion!)
+reminded of them.
-* **Announce a check-in freeze on Docutils-develop. Post a list of
- major changes since the last release and ask for additions.**
+.. note:: This document does not cover branching and tagging, but the
+ release script does.
- .. _CHANGES.txt:
+* **Announce that the release is going to be made, update the release
+ notes and ask for additions.**
- **You may want to save this list of changes in a file
- (e.g. CHANGES.txt) to have it at hand when you need it for posting
- announcements or pasting it into forms.**
* Change ``__version_details__`` in docutils/docutils/__init__.py to
"release" (from "repository").
@@ -119,7 +115,7 @@
:File Type: Source .gz
:Processor Type: Platform-Independent
:Release Notes: <insert README.txt file here>
- :Change Log: <insert summary from CHANGES.txt_>
+ :Change Log: <insert current release notes here>
Also check the "Preserve my pre-formatted text" box.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.