Date: 2006-01-21 21:05:04 +0100 (Sat, 21 Jan 2006)
New Revision: 4306
removed "Release 0.4" section
--- trunk/docutils/docs/dev/todo.txt 2006-01-21 17:24:18 UTC (rev 4305)
+++ trunk/docutils/docs/dev/todo.txt 2006-01-21 20:05:04 UTC (rev 4306)
@@ -35,43 +35,6 @@
.. _bugs: ../../BUGS.html
-We should get Docutils 0.4 out soon, but we shouldn't just cut a
-"frozen snapshot" release. Here's a list of features (achievable in
-the short term) to include:
-* [DONE in rev. 3901] Move support files to docutils/writers/support.
-* [DONE in rev. 4163] Convert ``docutils/writers/support/*`` into
- individual writer packages.
-* [DONE in rev. 3901] Remove docutils.transforms.html.StylesheetCheck
- (no longer needed because of the above change).
-* [DONE in rev. 3962] Incorporate new branch policy into the docs.
- ("Development strategy" thread on Docutils-develop)
-* [DONE in rev. 4152] Added East-Asian double-width character support.
-* [DONE in rev. 4156] Merge the S5 branch.
-* Tag it and create a maintenance branch (perhaps "maint-0-4").
-* Declare that:
- - Docutils 0.4.x is the last version that will support Python 2.1
- (and perhaps higher?)
- - Docutils 0.4.x is the last version that will support (make
- compromises for) Netscape Navigator 4
Minimum Requirements for Python Standard Library Candidacy
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.