It is now possible for each account to define additional suppliers.
Account/Konto => Suppliers/Lieferanten
Here you see:
- a list of private suppliers, visible only for your acount
- a list of general suppliers visible to multiple accounts
- activate/deactive your private suppliers
- activate/deactivate the genaral suppliers for your account
This allows you to create a totally independent list of suppliers, or to
create any combination of public and private suppliers.
- add/change/delete new private suppliers
- add/change general suppliers
Be careful when editing public suppliers:
Changes will affect all accounts within your country! Existing orders
will keep the old name of the supplier, while new orders will have the
new name. So you may create a split in the statistics for all accounts....
...only change the name of a public supplier, if you have a sound reason!
- new field "Email"
Feel free to add the ILL-Email of public or private suppliers. There
will be a mouse-over effect in the list of your orders, displaying the
These changes are part of a contract work we have been abled to do for
the Charité Berlin.