last time I had the problem, that <revhistory>s can take lots of
space in the title page. The current stylesheets (as for version
1.67.2) doesn't support chunking of revhistory. Therefore I
generated a patch to the titlepage.xsl file (see attachement).
1. I "stole" the code from legalnotice and adapted it the
2. To make it customizable and for convenience reasons, I added
a parameter "generate.revhistory.link" to titlepage.xsl (like
3. The above parameter should be documented in param.xml (I
leave it open for the moment).
I tried it with the current DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.67.2 and it
works for me. Hope others find it useful too. :)
Log in to post a comment.