#1284 XSL-epub3 "OEBPS" folder name seems hardcoded

output: ePub
XSL (1066)

I have succeeded producing an epub3 following the README but I have change the command :
xsltproc --stringparam base.dir ebook1/OEBPS/ epub3/chunk.xsl mybook.xml
xsltproc --stringparam base.dir ebook1/EPUB/ epub3/chunk.xsl mybook.xml
with these options I get
<rootfile full-path="OEBPS/package.opf" ....>

I have got another problem mimetype and MMETA-INF are stored in a file called EPUB..
toc and .opf files are also prefixed with EPUB (or OEBPS) if I use the standard command line.
Thanks for your work


  • Robert Stayton

    Robert Stayton - 2013-01-15
    • assigned_to: nobody --> bobstayton
    • status: open --> pending-fixed
  • Robert Stayton

    Robert Stayton - 2013-01-15

    the problem with the rootfile element was that it was using an obsolete param and not base.dir. I fixed that. I also fixed the other path problems. So setting base.dir to ebook1/EPUB/ will work in the latest snapshot build.

  • Robert Stayton

    Robert Stayton - 2014-01-20
    • Status: pending-fixed --> closed-fixed

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

No, thanks