- Much more extensive documentation has been written about the
tools and how to get started using them. See the following web
page for details:
- trustman has seen a lot of usability improvements and now has
more extensive documentation.
- rollerd and it's controlling scripts can now handle user
initiated KSK rollovers.
- zonesigner handles keys stored in other directories better.
- donuts output has been made more user friendly and the verbosity
level can now be more finely tuned.
- donuts rule definitions have been cleaned up and the API for
writing rules has been simplified.
- There have been a number of minor API changes in libval
- Support was added for environment and app name-based policies in libval
- Initial release of the libval_shim library (LD_PRELOAD-based
approach for transparently enabling validation for various
- The perl Net::DNS::SEC::Validator binding has been updated to
accomodate the libval changes.
- Many more minor changes and improvements
Log in to post a comment.