Help
klj
2009-03-09
2013-04-16
  • klj

klj - 2009-03-09

Hi!

Thank You for adding D5460 support!

However - I can't seem to get it to print to disc. When I try, I get this: "CD/DVD Tray Open - Close Tray to resume printing"

I have tried with HPLIP 2.8.6 (first one to support the printer), 2.8.7 (Ubuntu Intrepid standard) and the newest one (3.9.2) from HP.

I noticed someone else was having the exact same problem on a Photosmart C5380 - but he was able to get around it by using an older version of hplip: https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/334829

Which one were You using when printing to the D5460?

Thanks again! 

regards
    FX

• klj

klj - 2009-03-09

Sorry! - I got it to work right after posting (naturally). Seems my installing / removing various versions had messed something up.

FX

• Nandor

Nandor - 2009-03-09

No worries! I'm glad that DiscWrapper works for you too :D

Regards, Nándor

• klj

klj - 2009-03-10

It does - and it is great!! The "Fit vertical/horizontal" when adding a picture is the best thing since sliced bread! :-)

I noticed that Your D5460 positioning don't fit my printer... maybe each device is somehow a little different?

No matter.. You've made it easy to add custom layouts, so it's only a matter of a few adjustments, and all will be perfect.

Thanks again for a great application! I'm sure I will be using it for years to come! :-)

FX