This is a major release complying with Dirac
ByteStream Specification 1.0.0_pre4. The specification is available on the Dirac Homepage on Sourceforge.
- Added support for Constant Bit Rate Coding.
- Improved quality of encoded pictures at low
bit-rates and for difficult sequences.
- Improved arithmetic coding and motion vector
- Encoder and Decoder API header files have
changed so applications using the old API will
have to be recompiled.
- Released patches to MPlayer, FFmpeg to comply
with this release. Earlier patch to transcode
can be used with this release.
- DirecShow Filter released to be able to play
back Dirac v0.7.0 files in Windows Media
- Bugs fixed: 1362673, 1508532, 1588191
- Patches applied: 1537623
Log in to post a comment.