Major release complying with the latest Dirac Bytestream Specification
Dirac 2.0.0. The specification document can be downloaded from
- Added support for VC-2 Core Syntax (Dirac 1.0.0)
- Improved quantiser selection, motion compensation and constant
bit-rate coding performance.
- Fixed bugs in constant bit-rate coding mode, dc value prediction in
motion decoding, handling concatenated Dirac bytestreams.
- API changes to conform with spec revision 2.0.0. Applications using
Dirac libraries will need to be recompiled.
- Released patches to MPlayer, FFmpeg to comply with this release.
Earlier patch to transcode can be used with release.
- DirectShow Filter released to be able to play back Dirac v2.0.0
files in Windows Media Player.