I have sent numerous invitations to guests, but when they try and login to the meeting using the correct information, they are told that the meeting room does not exist. In addition, the link in the email I send them only gives a 404 page error message, but not a login (They have to go to dimdim.com and click the attend meeting link to get to the log in).
If I click the link from my computer from the email I send, I can log them in from my computer. However, they are uable to log in.
Could you please try the following:
1. Start a meeting and copy the Join URL from the same machine - This should work
2. Then send a invite to some person and ask him to join the meeting
- This should work if you and the person who are invited are in the same network or your public ip address is accessible by the person who is trying to join the meeting.
- If the person who have invited is not able to join the meeting, try the following: telnet to <dimdim hostname> <dimdim portnumber>. The output should not be connection failed. If the connection fails, it means that your machine is not accessible by the person who is trying to join the meeting.
- Another problem could be you might have enabled firewall. So, you need to open/forward the dimdim conference server port, 1935 and 80
Please let me know if this solves your problem.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.