vedio is not working

mandeep
2007-04-05
2013-05-01
  • mandeep

mandeep - 2007-04-05

hi,

my question is howto use video broadcasting? the audio thinks work great and the adobe
    flash player recognize my usb camera but i dont have any "video window".

thanks in advance

Mandeep

• dimdim_uday

dimdim_uday - 2007-04-05

Hello Mandeep.
      Thanks for the positive comments about Dimdim.

The current release (1.6.0 Alpha) - provides the Video as an option before the start of the meeting.
      If you click on Options - you will see a field "Audio Video" which takes the value of "Audio Only" by default. Please change this to audio-video to enable video sharing.

Thanks,
      Uday

• mandeep

mandeep - 2007-04-05

hi Uday,

thanks very much for your help, actually i am using dimdim1.5. can u please assist me that is it possible to get vedio on it or i have to install newer version of dimdim1.6.

thanks
        Mandeep

• dimdim_uday

dimdim_uday - 2007-04-05

Hi Mandeep,
          By default the video is on for the 1.5 version.
          Is it possible for you to share access to the Dimdim server so I can take a look?
          You can mail me at uday(at)dimdim.com
          Thanks,
          Uday

• DROCK

DROCK - 2007-04-10

Hello. I am testing your DimDim alpha 1.6 package running on Windows 2003 and it works great over all. The ease of use and configuration was a pleasant surprise. One video issue I am having is when I create a meeting I can see me on my webcam in DimDim. However, others in the meeting can't see my video feed. The can hear the audio just fine. Is this simply a setting I have overlooked?