Windows reboots after installing DimDim 1.0.0

Lamar
2006-10-06
2013-05-01
  • Lamar

Lamar - 2006-10-06

I am using VMWare 5.5.2.  I have DimDim 1.0.0 installed on two Windows 2003 Servers w/sp1 and one XP Pro. client.

One server has rebooted once and the XP client has rebooted twice.  This only happened after I installed DimDim.  Any ideas?

TIA,

Lamar

• Rohit Shankar (DimDim Inc.)

Hi Lamar,

Thanks for using Dimdim Conference Server.

The scope of Dimdim Conference Server is limited to the Web Server it runs on. It should not interfere with any other process running on the machine unless there is resource contention.

Please provide us below details to investigate ths issue further:

1) How long have you been Dimdim Server before the machines running Dimdim rebooted?

2) How much RAM has been allocated to the Windows 2003 VM Image and Windows XP VM Image which rebooted?

3) When you installed Dimdim did you used the default value of "Number of Streaming Server" or did you changed the value. In case you changed what was value specified.

4) How many simulataneous meetings were being conducted when the reboot happened. How many simultaneous attendees were present when the reboot happened.

5) Did you happen to notice the processor utilization of Dimdim Conference Server process?

Thanks
      Rohit

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks