Menu

Trying to Contact DimDim for business

robertpb
2007-12-03
2013-05-01
  • robertpb

robertpb - 2007-12-03

I have been trying to contact DimDim to use their Hosted Enterprise Edition.  So far I have emailed "sales@dimaim.com" (twice), "info@dimdim.com" (twice), and an individual at DimDim (won't mention his name) all with no response.

My company wants to put on a Web Conference in February and is considering DimDim.  It is my hope that this public Forum posting will generate a response from DimDim to hopefully contact me.  I have successfully installed the Alpha on Windows and see the potential of the product; I would like to explore the possibility of being a paying customer but cannot get a response.  (You think they would want customers?)

(Also signing up for the "Featured DimDim Meetings" generates an initial email from DimDim, but no follow-up before the meeting with a link to join indicating that those meetings may not actually occur?  This is a secondary issue.)

Thank you

Robert

• A. Coppens

A. Coppens - 2008-02-11

Same here...

• eileen

eileen - 2008-02-12

If you email Sundar directly I'm sure you'll get a response. To get his email addie, go to the About Us page on the DimDim site.

• Richard  McAlexander

I contacted Sundar directly. 3 times we set up times to talk on the phone and 3 times he didn't call me. I love dimdim, but trying to get these people to contact me is a headache! Pretty poor customer service, making me look else where now. I just wish Sundar would call me when he promises.

Richard

• dimdim_sundar

dimdim_sundar - 2008-05-01

Hello Richard,

Sorry for not contacting you earlier. I am sending you a separate email with details for our call.

Regards,
        ~sundar