From: Arjan J. Molenaar <A.J.Molenaar@xi...> - 2001-10-10 14:57:26
Now that 0.2.0 is released it is time to look ahead. I have gathered some points that should enhance in the next release.
In random order:
- DiaCanvasView's should support dynamic exents.
- Redrawing the canvas when doing a zoom-in or zoom-out doesn't work properly (probably a GnomeCanvas bug)
- arrow shapes on the head and tail of a line (like GnomeCanvasLine)
- Reimplement the DiaSelector class (should create a nice dashed line for its selection rectangle)
- Add image and text support for the X canvas
- Fix some ugly things on the X canvas (like grid points)
- Add snap to grid function to the test-canvas (snap to grid works already btw)
- Add a orthogonal line shape (maybe use constraints to keep the line orthogonal)
- Add del_segment/del_handle properties to the DiaCanvasLine.
- Document DiaCanvas behaviour in DiaCanvasView section.
If you can think of anything else, please add it to the list.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.