Finally a oficial release of the awaited 0.5.X version of DGuitar.
Download it from any of the sourceforge mirrors:
Check and Test the NEWFEATURES.TXT and see what is still un the ToDo.TXT.
Please report any bug/comment not listed in any of the above files
Bye and Enjoy
Latest DGuitar-dev allows you to select your MIDI device for playback.
This has been tested with JRE 1.5, if you experience problems please attach the LOG file.
The compact skin has been added to show smaller buttons, you can change from one skin to another without relaunching the program
DGuitar icon has been included for both the main window and the log window (if visible)
The 32x32 will be used/or can be use for the desktop when a installation method is provided
Download latest version here
and take a look at the TODO.TXT and NEWFEATURES.TXT... read more
If you run a command like this:
java -jar dist/Dguitar.jar files/bends.gp4 "files/4 hands.gp4" "files/ritmos varios.mid"
on a single line and keeping the quotes (") DGuitar will open those files at start up.
Make sure you also check the "Arrange Cascade" and "Close All" in the "Windows" menu.
For more info download the latest DGuitar-dev and see the README, NEWFEATURES and TODO file... read more
The latest DGutiar-dev version includes the generated JAVADOCS but if you want to browse them on the web...visit this page
There you can choose between the DGuitar and the Common project
The Common project contains utility and generic classes that can be used on other projects as long as the License is kept (GNU/GPL)
If you are interested in testing the current status of DGuitar...try this link
Make sure you read the README.TXT, TODO.TXT and NEWFEATURES.TXT.
The files "DGuitar-dev*.zip" are updated when enough new features are working and the Administrator wants the comunnity to test them.
DGuitar 0.4.2 has been released recently.
DGuitar is D-Guitar Pro viewer, player for Linux,Macintosh,BSD,Solaris and Windows.
Now the program has two views:
- MultiTrack view (all tracks on the same window)
- MultiTab view (Each track on a separate tab)
Proporcional spacing is now implemented (two options)
Horizontal Rhythm lines
And of course all the features from previous releases.
visit http://DGuitar.sourceforge.net for more info.
see FEATURES http://dguitar.sourceforge.net/
- it can play multiple MIDI files at the same time.
- produce a text view of a GP4 file
- bars are now aligned (see SCREEN SHOTS)
The current work in progress of DGuitar is located at http://dguitar.sourceforge.net
Take a look at this screenshot of the new release of DGuitar0.2
If you like what you see, download DGuitar0.2 from here
I am the Admistrator of the project, and need people to test the program, for more info visit
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dguitar/\]DGuitar Home Page
Thanks for your feedback about this.
The description of the Guitar Pro 4 format can be found here
The French version is in TXT, the English version is in HTML.
FEATURES OF VERSION 0.1.0
- It reads and displays MOST of the information about the header of the file
- tablature author
ALL this information is available selecting FILE, SCORE INFORMATION
- multiples can be open/created.
- Multilanguage oriented It in (ENGLISH,SPANISH)
- Progress bars are displayed in case the required task takes too long.
- It allows to insert/delete different notes
- It allows you to set the folder that contains your GTP files
- It is Skin Ready (you can create your own buttons)
- no sound support yet (testing different Java Midi Libraries)
- at this moment it only accepts *.gp4 files
- all errors are displayed in ENGLISH
- at this moment does NOT display any notes, bars, measures of the GP4 files
- file parsing is far from finished
- saving its still not implemented. (in any format)
The GTP (Guitar Pro) file format description for v 4.06 is now available under the Documentation section of this project. http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=110320