From: Alexander Wagner <a.wagner@ph...> - 2007-07-20 06:11:10
Just checked in some updates to dgtdrv and added the current
patches to integrate more closely with xboard to the current
cvs version of dgtdrv. Please check out from cvs and give it
- Move announcements by external program call:
* New command: "announce" to toggle external "speak" call (accoustic
annoucements of moves)
* New info strings for "announce"
* Add calls to AnnounceMove() to WriteMove()
* New function WriteOpponentMove() including move announcement
* Enhancing PrintStatus() to write the current announcment state
* Including "speak" script for accoustic annoucnements
* Add new commands to dgtdrv.3 (developers documentation)
* Add dgtdrv.6 (users documentation)
* Update online help within the program
- Third commandline argument to set the engines name (usefull to set
to the players name)
- GUI integration
* Store opponents move interally
* Compare the sent opponent move with the actually performed and
trow an error if another move is performed
* Handle the "go" command (sends the clock data)
* PrintPosition() incldues FEN and clock data
* checked with the developed xboard-patch
* include two xboard-patches in the distribution:
+ xboard_4.2.7-2.patch : original by Debian to get
cmail working in xboard 4.2.7
and fix some other bugs
+ xboard_4.2.7-2_DGT.patch: necessary to work with dgtdrv
seemlessly. Currently only the
engine-engine tournament is
supported, no regular input yet.
Kind regards, / War is Peace.
| Freedom is Slavery.
Alexander Wagner | Ignorance is Strength.
| Theory : G. Orwell, "1984"
/ In practice: USA, since 2001
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.