|
From: <no...@so...> - 2002-01-07 20:05:33
|
Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 12:05 You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 Category: Base System Group: None Status: Open Priority: 6 Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: Add Telnet Initial Comment: We are in need for a telnet client... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 |
|
From: <no...@so...> - 2002-02-25 21:36:13
|
Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 12:05 You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 Category: Base System Group: None Status: Open >Priority: 7 Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: Add Telnet Initial Comment: We are in need for a telnet client... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 |
|
From: SourceForge.net <no...@so...> - 2003-07-10 23:19:28
|
Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 15:05 Message generated for change (Comment added) made by blubdog You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 Category: Base System Group: None Status: Open Priority: 7 Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) >Assigned to: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Summary: Add Telnet Initial Comment: We are in need for a telnet client... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- >Comment By: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Date: 2003-07-10 19:19 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=778609 I'll do this one next. I figured I better hurry up and grab it before someone else does! :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2003-07-11 06:45:21
|
SourceForge.net wrote: > Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 15:05 > Message generated for change (Comment added) made by blubdog > You can respond by visiting: > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 > > Category: Base System > Group: None > Status: Open > Priority: 7 > Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) > >>Assigned to: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Already taken by: Thomas Eder See "who is working on what" !!! > > Summary: Add Telnet > > Initial Comment: > We are in need for a telnet client... > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > > >>Comment By: Bruce Smith (blubdog) > > Date: 2003-07-10 19:19 > > Message: > Logged In: YES > user_id=778609 > > I'll do this one next. > I figured I better hurry up and grab it before someone else > does! :-) > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > > You can respond by visiting: > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 > > > ------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.Net email sponsored by: Parasoft > Error proof Web apps, automate testing & more. > Download & eval WebKing and get a free book. > www.parasoft.com/bulletproofapps1 > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop -- MfG / Regards Friedrich Lobenstock ____________________________________________________________________ Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl... ____________________________________________________________________ |
|
From: Thomas E. <tho...@bu...> - 2003-07-11 10:30:18
|
Friedrich Lobenstock schrieb: > SourceForge.net wrote: > >> Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 15:05 >> Message generated for change (Comment added) made by blubdog >> You can respond by visiting: >> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 >> >> >> Category: Base System >> Group: None >> Status: Open >> Priority: 7 >> Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) >> >>> Assigned to: Bruce Smith (blubdog) > > > Already taken by: Thomas Eder you have everything, don't you? -- thomas |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-07-11 12:27:52
|
> >>Assigned to: Bruce Smith (blubdog) > > Already taken by: Thomas Eder Sorry, missed that. I changed it back. That's the reason I made my intention public, to see if anyone else was working on it. > See "who is working on what" !!! IMO, it would be easier (and BETTER!!!) to keep track of that stuff on sourceforge. It would be in one central location, instead of having to dig through email archives. Anyone else working on NcFTP (or planning on it)? - BS |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2003-07-11 13:08:50
|
Bruce Smith wrote: >>>>Assigned to: Bruce Smith (blubdog) >> >>Already taken by: Thomas Eder > > > Sorry, missed that. I changed it back. > > That's the reason I made my intention public, to see if anyone else was > working on it. > > >>See "who is working on what" !!! > > > IMO, it would be easier (and BETTER!!!) to keep track of that stuff on > sourceforge. It would be in one central location, instead of having to > dig through email archives. If someone is not official developer how can we manage that on SF? -- MfG / Regards Friedrich Lobenstock ____________________________________________________________________ Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl... ____________________________________________________________________ |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-07-11 13:14:48
|
> > IMO, it would be easier (and BETTER!!!) to keep track of that stuff on > > sourceforge. It would be in one central location, instead of having to > > dig through email archives. > > If someone is not official developer how can we manage that on SF? What categories are available? I see "Developer" & "Doc writer". What else is there? Is there another "Role/Position" that would make them part of the group, but not an official developer? - BS |
|
From: SourceForge.net <no...@so...> - 2003-07-11 12:22:48
|
Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 15:05 Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by blubdog You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 Category: Base System Group: None Status: Open Priority: 7 Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) >Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: Add Telnet Initial Comment: We are in need for a telnet client... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Comment By: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Date: 2003-07-10 19:19 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=778609 I'll do this one next. I figured I better hurry up and grab it before someone else does! :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 |
|
From: SourceForge.net <no...@so...> - 2003-07-11 19:25:46
|
Feature Requests item #500534, was opened at 2002-01-07 15:05 Message generated for change (Comment added) made by blubdog You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 Category: Base System Group: None >Status: Closed Priority: 7 Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw) >Assigned to: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Summary: Add Telnet Initial Comment: We are in need for a telnet client... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- >Comment By: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Date: 2003-07-11 15:25 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=778609 Work done by Thomas Eder, checked in by BS. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Comment By: Bruce Smith (blubdog) Date: 2003-07-10 19:19 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=778609 I'll do this one next. I figured I better hurry up and grab it before someone else does! :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=500534&group_id=34096 |