Bugs item #487451, was opened at 2001-11-30 02:37
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=487451&group_id=34096
Category: None
Group: None
Status: Open
Resolution: None
Priority: 7
Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw)
Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Summary: System crashed: eth1 memory squeeze
Initial Comment:
Hello,
I'm using devil-linux as a router for statically
routed networks.
My configuration:
eth0: 123.110.110.110 (it's a class-C-Network)
eth1: 123.123.123.1 (it's a class-C-Network)
The system is routing 123.123.123.0/24 to eth1.
From one moment to the other the system got frozen and
I could read the following errormessage on the screen:
--> eth1 memory squeeze / dropping packet. <--
What does this ugly message mean ?
This was the last message I could see but I don't know
whether it was the crash-message or not.
I don't really know, but the error might be connected
with my ramdisk running full ?!?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=487451&group_id=34096
Bugs item #487451, was opened at 2001-11-30 02:37
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=487451&group_id=34096
Category: None
Group: None
>Status: Deleted
Resolution: None
Priority: 7
Submitted By: Gunther Stammwitz (gstammw)
Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Summary: System crashed: eth1 memory squeeze
Initial Comment:
Hello,
I'm using devil-linux as a router for statically
routed networks.
My configuration:
eth0: 123.110.110.110 (it's a class-C-Network)
eth1: 123.123.123.1 (it's a class-C-Network)
The system is routing 123.123.123.0/24 to eth1.
From one moment to the other the system got frozen and
I could read the following errormessage on the screen:
--> eth1 memory squeeze / dropping packet. <--
What does this ugly message mean ?
This was the last message I could see but I don't know
whether it was the crash-message or not.
I don't really know, but the error might be connected
with my ramdisk running full ?!?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=487451&group_id=34096