Bugs item #490592, was opened at 2001-12-08 06:06
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=490592&group_id=34096
Category: Base System
Group: None
Status: Closed
Resolution: Fixed
Priority: 7
Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
Assigned to: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
Summary: reboot/halt not working
Initial Comment:
reboot and halt commands do not work.
could be a problem with the new init system, possibly
only a missing line in /etc/inittab
----------------------------------------------------------------------
>Comment By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
Date: 2001-12-20 07:13
Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=112133
This is fixed in the current CVS version and will be
available in 0.5Beta5.
BTW: I disabled the public posting in bugs and feature
request, this should only be done by project members.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment By: Hakan Lindestaf (hakanl)
Date: 2001-12-19 13:06
Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=406449
This seems to be an issue in 0.5beta4 as well. Or if it's
something I've missed. If I do a reboot it switches to
another runlevel, and asks for root password or Ctrl-D.
Root password gives me prompt and then I can do a reboot
and the system restarts. But I can't do this from a ssh
session from remote.
Thx,
/Hakan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=490592&group_id=34096
|