Bugs item #486470, was opened at 2001-11-28 06:21
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=486470&group_id=34096
Category: Configuration / Scripts
Group: None
>Status: Deleted
>Resolution: Rejected
Priority: 5
Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
>Assigned to: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
Summary: rc.local
Initial Comment:
Mail:
*****
a a wrote:
> I want to execute a script after my DL box is finally
> up and I figure a file like rc.local can do this.
How
> do I set this up? I haven't had much success so far.
>
This is for Devil-Linux 0.5b4.
copy the file to /etc/init.d/
go to /etc/init.d/rc3.d and execute the command
ln -s ../rc.local S999rc.local
With this way, rc.local is the last script executed,
before the login program is started. You can change
the number of course, so it's starting earlier.
Don't forgett to save the config. ;-)
It's a good idea to add this as standard. I document
it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=486470&group_id=34096
|