Sorry for the late answer, I was out on vacation.
I think it only makes sense to add it, if we have something specific which
requires it.
Which software did you need it for?
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oliver Niesner [mailto:ol...@rh...]
> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 4:49 AM
> To: dev...@li...
> Subject: [Devil-linux-develop] cmake_support
>
> Hi!
>
> This was the first time i had the need for cmake to compile a software for
my
> custom cd.
> I knew that there is no cmake in DL, so i decided to add cmake first into
the
> build-system.
> This went more or less straight forward.
> Then i was not sure, if cmake is useful in general.
> I needed cmake only for building - not for the final iso.
>
> I want to ask the developers, if they think that cmake is useful in
general, or a
> bit to special for DL?
> If you think cmake is useful i can provide the necessary script(s) to
include
> this into the build-system and for the final iso if you want.
>
> cheers,
>
> Oliver
>
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> RSA(R) Conference 2012
> Mar 27 - Feb 2
> Save $400 by Jan. 27
> Register now!
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev2
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
|