Andrzej,
Thanks for submitting the patches.
Is the realms patch really needed by some people? It has been many quagga
releases since it was created the first time, but never made it into the
mainstream code.
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrzej Odyniec [mailto:an...@ma...]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 7:05 PM
To: dev...@li...
Subject: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] Devil-Linux 1.6.0-RC1 released
Heiko,
This is a set of patches to Quagga for realmss. I adopted it from the
previous set v.0.99.17, when I struggled with the inconsistencies between
the Quagga, new kernels and the new Shorewall. The update did not solve my
problems, I found the only workaround in shorewall. But the set of patches
remained. I'm not using realms in my installations and never tested, so I'm
sure that is good, but I did carefully adaptive correction, comparing
several versions of Quagga patched to realms and improving those few places
where the old patches were rejected. So far in my compilations I'm using
quagga 0.99.20 with these patches and my BGP (without realms) works well.
Happy New Year
--
Andrzej Odyniec
|