|
From: Andrzej O. <an...@ma...> - 2011-12-14 17:27:02
|
Dear Heiko,
Now kernel is booting, but...
new Python 2.7 is not working:
> # python
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 563, in <module>
> main()
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 545, in main
> known_paths = addusersitepackages(known_paths)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 278, in addusersitepackages
> user_site = getusersitepackages()
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 253, in getusersitepackages
> user_base = getuserbase() # this will also set USER_BASE
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 243, in getuserbase
> USER_BASE = get_config_var('userbase')
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 520, in get_config_var
> return get_config_vars().get(name)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 419, in get_config_vars
> _init_posix(_CONFIG_VARS)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 298, in _init_posix
> raise IOError(msg)
> IOError: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)
I have such an effect in the 32- and 64-bit version. Now try to build a clean,
without my modifications, but they absolutely do not apply to Python and
should not impact on him.
Best Regards :)
--
Andrzej Odyniec
|
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2011-12-14 17:52:33
|
Hi Andrzej,
I have it in scripts/cd_cleanup:
# fix for python config file
mkdir -p $CDDIR/$(ls -d /usr/include/python2.?)
cp /usr/include/python2.?/pyconfig.h $CDDIR/usr/include/python2.?/
Serge
On 12/14/2011 09:26 AM, Andrzej Odyniec wrote:
> Dear Heiko,
>
> Now kernel is booting, but...
>
> new Python 2.7 is not working:
>> # python
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 563, in<module>
>> main()
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 545, in main
>> known_paths = addusersitepackages(known_paths)
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 278, in addusersitepackages
>> user_site = getusersitepackages()
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 253, in getusersitepackages
>> user_base = getuserbase() # this will also set USER_BASE
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 243, in getuserbase
>> USER_BASE = get_config_var('userbase')
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 520, in get_config_var
>> return get_config_vars().get(name)
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 419, in get_config_vars
>> _init_posix(_CONFIG_VARS)
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 298, in _init_posix
>> raise IOError(msg)
>> IOError: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)
>
> I have such an effect in the 32- and 64-bit version. Now try to build a clean,
> without my modifications, but they absolutely do not apply to Python and
> should not impact on him.
>
> Best Regards :)
>
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2011-12-14 19:10:26
|
I fixed it this morning in CVS, along with a few other things.
Heiko
Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>:
> Hi Andrzej,
>
> I have it in scripts/cd_cleanup:
>
>
> # fix for python config file
> mkdir -p $CDDIR/$(ls -d /usr/include/python2.?)
> cp /usr/include/python2.?/pyconfig.h $CDDIR/usr/include/python2.?/
>
> Serge
>
> On 12/14/2011 09:26 AM, Andrzej Odyniec wrote:
>> Dear Heiko,
>>
>> Now kernel is booting, but...
>>
>> new Python 2.7 is not working:
>>> # python
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 563, in<module>
>>> main()
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 545, in main
>>> known_paths = addusersitepackages(known_paths)
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 278, in addusersitepackages
>>> user_site = getusersitepackages()
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 253, in getusersitepackages
>>> user_base = getuserbase() # this will also set USER_BASE
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 243, in getuserbase
>>> USER_BASE = get_config_var('userbase')
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 520, in get_config_var
>>> return get_config_vars().get(name)
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 419, in get_config_vars
>>> _init_posix(_CONFIG_VARS)
>>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sysconfig.py", line 298, in _init_posix
>>> raise IOError(msg)
>>> IOError: invalid Python installation: unable to open
>>> /usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)
>>
>> I have such an effect in the 32- and 64-bit version. Now try to
>> build a clean,
>> without my modifications, but they absolutely do not apply to Python and
>> should not impact on him.
>>
>> Best Regards :)
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Cloud Computing - Latest Buzzword or a Glimpse of the Future?
> This paper surveys cloud computing today: What are the benefits?
> Why are businesses embracing it? What are its payoffs and pitfalls?
> http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sdnl/114/51425149/
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2011-12-14 19:25:56
|
Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>: > Hi Andrzej, > > I have it in scripts/cd_cleanup: > > > # fix for python config file > mkdir -p $CDDIR/$(ls -d /usr/include/python2.?) > cp /usr/include/python2.?/pyconfig.h $CDDIR/usr/include/python2.?/ Is this the only file we really need? Right now the whole python2.7 folder is included -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2011-12-14 21:03:05
|
On 12/14/2011 11:25 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: > > Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: >> Hi Andrzej, >> >> I have it in scripts/cd_cleanup: >> >> >> # fix for python config file >> mkdir -p $CDDIR/$(ls -d /usr/include/python2.?) >> cp /usr/include/python2.?/pyconfig.h $CDDIR/usr/include/python2.?/ > > Is this the only file we really need? > Right now the whole python2.7 folder is included Yes, the only one file we need to use python is pyconfig.h. Other files are necessary on compilation stage only. Serge |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2011-12-15 04:53:01
|
Heiko,
can you help me with CVS ? I don't understand what I do wrong ...
CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d
:ext:sma...@de...:/cvsroot/devil-linux status
scripts/cd_cleanup
sma...@de...'s password:
===================================================================
File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date
Working revision: 1.17
Repository revision: 1.17 /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v
Sticky Tag: (none)
Sticky Date: 2011.12.13.21.00.00
Sticky Options: (none)
.......
but I see that the latest version is 1.19. Is it a replication/update problem or
we work in the branch? :(
Serge
On 12/14/2011 02:19 PM, Serge Leschinsky wrote:
> Let me do that... But for some reason I cannot get the latest changes from CVS.
> I see only the previous ones. I'll wait a little bit.
>
|
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2011-12-16 06:12:54
|
Hi Heiko,
On 12/15/2011 06:00 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote:
> Serge,
>
> cvs status cd_cleanup
> smi...@de...'s password:
> ===================================================================
> File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date
>
> Working revision: 1.19
> Repository revision: 1.19
> /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v
> Sticky Tag: (none)
> Sticky Date: (none)
> Sticky Options: (none)
>
> Did you try doing a "cvs update -d -P" ?
yes, I did. The most confusing for me thing is "Status: Up-to-date". It looks
like CVS does verification, but sees only version 1.17
cvs status scripts/cd_cleanup
sma...@de...'s password:
===================================================================
File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date
Working revision: 1.17
Repository revision: 1.17 /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v
Probably it will be better if you push the change, because me environment seems
to be not correct.
Serge
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2011-12-16 13:44:19
|
DONE Heiko Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>: > Hi Heiko, > > On 12/15/2011 06:00 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> Serge, >> >> cvs status cd_cleanup >> smi...@de...'s password: >> =================================================================== >> File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date >> >> Working revision: 1.19 >> Repository revision: 1.19 >> /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v >> Sticky Tag: (none) >> Sticky Date: (none) >> Sticky Options: (none) >> >> Did you try doing a "cvs update -d -P" ? > > yes, I did. The most confusing for me thing is "Status: Up-to-date". It looks > like CVS does verification, but sees only version 1.17 > > cvs status scripts/cd_cleanup > sma...@de...'s password: > =================================================================== > File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date > > Working revision: 1.17 > Repository revision: 1.17 > /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v > > Probably it will be better if you push the change, because me > environment seems > to be not correct. > > Serge > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Learn Windows Azure Live! Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011 > Microsoft is holding a special Learn Windows Azure training event for > developers. It will provide a great way to learn Windows Azure and what it > provides. You can attend the event by watching it streamed LIVE online. > Learn more at http://p.sf.net/sfu/ms-windowsazure > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2011-12-14 21:12:02
|
Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>: > On 12/14/2011 11:25 AM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> >> Quoting Serge Leschinsky<ser...@gm...>: >>> Hi Andrzej, >>> >>> I have it in scripts/cd_cleanup: >>> >>> >>> # fix for python config file >>> mkdir -p $CDDIR/$(ls -d /usr/include/python2.?) >>> cp /usr/include/python2.?/pyconfig.h $CDDIR/usr/include/python2.?/ >> >> Is this the only file we really need? >> Right now the whole python2.7 folder is included > > Yes, the only one file we need to use python is pyconfig.h. Other files are > necessary on compilation stage only. I like your solution better. Do you want to undo mine and add yours, or should I do it? -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Serge L. <ser...@gm...> - 2011-12-14 22:20:10
|
On 12/14/2011 01:11 PM, Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>>> # fix for python config file >>>> mkdir -p $CDDIR/$(ls -d /usr/include/python2.?) >>>> cp /usr/include/python2.?/pyconfig.h $CDDIR/usr/include/python2.?/ >>> >>> Is this the only file we really need? >>> Right now the whole python2.7 folder is included >> >> Yes, the only one file we need to use python is pyconfig.h. Other files are >> necessary on compilation stage only. > > I like your solution better. > Do you want to undo mine and add yours, or should I do it? Let me do that... But for some reason I cannot get the latest changes from CVS. I see only the previous ones. I'll wait a little bit. Serge |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2011-12-15 14:00:55
|
Serge,
cvs status cd_cleanup
smi...@de...'s password:
===================================================================
File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date
Working revision: 1.19
Repository revision: 1.19
/cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v
Sticky Tag: (none)
Sticky Date: (none)
Sticky Options: (none)
Did you try doing a "cvs update -d -P" ?
Heiko
Quoting Serge Leschinsky <ser...@gm...>:
> Heiko,
>
> can you help me with CVS ? I don't understand what I do wrong ...
>
> CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d
> :ext:sma...@de...:/cvsroot/devil-linux status
> scripts/cd_cleanup
> sma...@de...'s password:
> ===================================================================
> File: cd_cleanup Status: Up-to-date
>
> Working revision: 1.17
> Repository revision: 1.17
> /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/cd_cleanup,v
> Sticky Tag: (none)
> Sticky Date: 2011.12.13.21.00.00
> Sticky Options: (none)
>
> .......
>
> but I see that the latest version is 1.19. Is it a
> replication/update problem or
> we work in the branch? :(
>
> Serge
>
> On 12/14/2011 02:19 PM, Serge Leschinsky wrote:
>
>> Let me do that... But for some reason I cannot get the latest
>> changes from CVS.
>> I see only the previous ones. I'll wait a little bit.
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 10 Tips for Better Server Consolidation
> Server virtualization is being driven by many needs.
> But none more important than the need to reduce IT complexity
> while improving strategic productivity. Learn More!
> http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sdnl/114/51507609/
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
|