Dears,
Alsa is probably not too often compiled. But I sometimes use ALSA for
Asterisk. Attempt to compile alsa-utils fails:
> init_sysdeps.c:22: error: static declaration of 'strlcpy' follows non-static declaration
The explanation for this situation I found here:
http://bugs.gentoo.org/337937
They wrote:
> Currently, openrc strictly assumes that glibc won't export strlcpy(). This
> means that if at some point glibc starts to supply this function, or an user
> patches his glibc to do so (yes, I know nobody is going to support that), the
> build is going to fail with 'static declaration of 'strlcpy' follows non-static
> declaration' error.
>
> In my opinion, the correct programming practice here is to use real guessing to
> determine whether a particular C library exports that function.
Probably the last upgrade of glibc gave this effect.
What do you think about this?
Best regards
--
Andrzej Odyniec
<an...@ma...>
Rada Nadzorcza Macrologic SA
ul. Kłopotowskiego 22, 03-717 Warszawa
tel. +48-222566332, kom. +48-601276572
Skype: andrzej.odyniec
Rejestr: Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy,
XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego
Rejestru Sądowego, numer 0000045462
Numer identyfikacji podatkowej: PL 5220002825
Kapitał zakładowy: 1888719 zł opłacony w całości
|